To meet the demands of our rapidly growing base of satisfied customers, Handyman Connection of Folsom is seeking Labor for deck building, construction and painting. Our well established Home Improvement Company dedicated to excellent customer service and quality work. Our customers love us! We have over 50% repeat/referral customer base and our business is growing!
What You Will Receive
- Earn $11 to $14 per hour depending on your skills and availability
- Support from our experienced craftsmen and office staff.
- Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling and communications
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
- Follow instructions of supervisor or lead craftsmen. Painting, caulking masking surfaces, preparing surfaces for paint. Rolling and brushing.
- Loading out lumber, assisting the lay-out of decks, screwing nailing and securing deckboards and rails. Cutting lumber and fitting deck boards.
- Assisting lead craftsmen to on general home improvement projects, includes plumbing, painting, hanging drywall etc.
- Must have current Driver's License and submit to a background check
- Must have some tools
- 1 year experience in painting or home remodeling
- Must pass screening process
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
Please, no Project Managers or those that specialize primarily in New Construction.
Ready to Learn More?
Please complete the short application, and we will contact you for a quick conversation to see if this could be the right match for you.
What our customers say:
Why Handyman Connection?
Your locally owned Handyman Connection franchise contracts with talented craftsmen like you to deliver quality workmanship and professional service for our customers.
If you’re interested in:
- high earnings potential
- a flexible schedule that you control
- using your skills to help improve other’s lives
Handyman Connection might be a great fit for you.
Homeowners across North America have been calling on Handyman Connection for our professional craftsmanship and great customer experience since 1991. Each Handyman Connection franchise is locally owned and operated, backed by the company that helped launch the industry.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)