To meet the demands of our rapidly growing base of satisfied customers, Handyman Connection of Citrus Heights, CA is seeking an experienced painter. This skilled craftsman would ideally have a variety of home improvement skills to support the growth of our business. Handyman Connection is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company dedicated to excellent customer service and quality work. Our customers love us! We have over 50% repeat/referral customer base and our business is growing!
What You Will Receive
- Earn $15 to $25 per hour depending on your skills and availability
- Professional Office Support - scheduling, customer support, job tracking
- Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling and communications
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
- Branded apparel and signage
The Painter performs and coordinates the preparation and application of exterior and interior finishes in a residential and light commercial setting. You must have experience as a residential painter, and you must have a positive attitude.
- Prepares various surfaces for painting by washing, scraping, burning, sanding, sandblasting or other means as necessary.
- Mixes, matches, and blends various paints, enamels, lacquers, varnishes, stains and special protective coatings to achieve desired color, consistency, and drying properties. Caulks, putties, cements or plasters holes and cracks.
- Paints using brush, roller, spray gun or other applicator. Prepares wall and hangs paper or other wall covering material.
- Ability to determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing projects.
- Must be able to accurately estimate projects, price materials and write bids for retail customers. Evaluate customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues, and present a written work-order to clients.
- knowledge of current finish and materials and ability to consult with customers regarding selection of materials and current trends.
- Must do your own warranty work and satisfy retail customers.
- Must have current Driver's License and Insurance
- Must have tools, work vehicle and good references
- Must have experience in the remodeling or home repair trades
- Independent Contractors must carry liability insurance and workers comp
- Must pass screening process which includes a background check
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
Please, no Project Managers or those that specialize primarily in New Construction.
Ready to Learn More?
Please complete the short application, and we will contact you for a quick conversation to see if this could be the right match for you. Check us out on the web at: www.handymanconnection.com
What our customers say:
Why Handyman Connection?
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)