To meet the demands of our rapidly growing base of satisfied customers, Handyman Connection of Citrus Heights, CA is seeking an experienced carpenter. This skilled craftsman would ideally have a variety of home improvement skills to support the growth of our business. Handyman Connection is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company dedicated to excellent customer service and quality work. Our customers love us! We have over 50% repeat/referral customer base and our business is growing!
What You Will Receive
- Earn $20 to $30 per hour depending on your skills and availability
- Professional Office Support - scheduling, customer support, job tracking, billing
- Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling and communications
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
- Branded apparel and signage
The Carpenter performs and coordinates the cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction, remodeling or repair in a residential and light commercial setting. You must have experience as a residential carpenter, and you must have a positive attitude.
- Constructing, installing, and repairing structures and fixtures of various types of wood, plywood and wallboard.
- Ability to determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing projects.
- Must be able to accurately estimate projects, price materials and write bids for retail customers. Evaluate customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues, and present a written work-order to clients.
- knowledge of current finish and materials and ability to consult with customers regarding selection of materials and current trends.
- Must do your own warranty work and satisfy retail customers.
- Must have current Driver's License and submit to a background check
- Must have tools, vehicle and good references
- Must have experience in the remodeling or home repair trades
- Must pass screening process
- Independent Contractors must carry liability insurance and workers comp
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
Please, no Project Managers or those whose experience is primarily New Construction.
Ready to Learn More?
Please complete the short application, and we will contact you for a quick conversation to see if this could be the right match for you.
What our customers say:
Why Handyman Connection?
Your locally owned Handyman Connection franchise contracts with talented craftsmen like you to deliver quality workmanship and professional service for our customers.
If you’re interested in:
- high earnings potential
- a flexible schedule that you control
- using your skills to help improve other’s lives
Handyman Connection might be a great fit for you.
Homeowners across North America have been calling on Handyman Connection for our professional craftsmanship and great customer experience since 1991. Each Handyman Connection franchise is locally owned and operated, backed by the company that helped launch the industry.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)