Citrus Heights, CA
Drywall Finish And Paint
We have year-round work with over 50% repeat/referral customer base and are seeking experienced Craftsmen and Technicians with a variety of home improvement skills to support the growth of our business. Handyman Connection is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company serving Folsom, Citrus Heights, Sacramento, Fair Oaks and Carmichael, with excellent customer service and quality work
What You Will Receive
- Earn up to $1200 per week depending on your experience, skills and availability
- Work as an Independent Contractor or an Employee - part-time or full-time - on your own schedule
- Professional Office Support - scheduling, customer support, job tracking, billing
- Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling, dispatching and communications
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
- Branded apparel and signage
The Drywall Tape and Finish job installs drywall, tapes, muds, floats and applies texture to residential and commercial jobs. Skill in paint prep and paint finish is also required. Job site hygiene and daily clean-up is required as you will working in occupied homes and commercial environments. Must have experience working in modern and vintage homes, an understanding of codes and capability to work quickly and safely. You must have experience as a taper or painter in the remodeling environment. Must bring a positive attitude and like working with residential customers. Must have expertise to bring the project from bid to finish.
- Install, drywall, tape and produce smooth, knockdown and orange-peel finish.
- Remain in compliance with national and California and local building codes.
- Must be able to accurately estimate projects, price materials and write bids for retail customers. Evaluate customer requests, price projects troubleshoot customer issues, and present a written work-order to clients.
- knowledge of current materials and ability to work with fast dry compounds to present aesthetically pleasing residential finishes.
- Must be able to match existing texture to new work.
- Demolish wall board, fix water damage cracks and holes.
- Must do your own warrantee work and satisfy retail customers.
- Must have current Driver's License and submit to a background check
- Must have tools, vehicle and good references
- Must have experience in the remodeling or home repair trades
- Must pass screening process
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
We are always looking to speak with experienced finishers and craftsman who has experience as a Remodeler, Tile Setter, Electrician, Plumber, Painter, Mason, or Installer or any skilled tradesman (apprentice, journeyman or master level) from the residential or commercial construction industry. Please, no Project Managers or primarily New Construction.
Ready to Learn More?
Please complete the short application, and we will contact you for a quick conversation to see if this could be the right match for you.
What our customers say:
Why Handyman Connection?
Handyman Connection of Citrus Heights, CA
As part of Handyman Connection, our Craftsmen have great earnings potential, enjoy lifestyle flexibility, and receive support from our local office. We specialize in small to medium home repairs, remodeling and home improvement projects. We are the original – and leading – home improvement specialists in North America.
As a Handyman Connection Craftsman, you will:
- Have great earnings potential
- Have a flexible schedule that you set
- Receive great support from our local office
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)